Monday, September 26, 2016

Based On "Love letters To The dead"




                    Dear Grandma Lynn,

                         I miss you, grandma, I don't know why you left so soon. I have so much to share. I just turned 13. It feels indescribable. I love it a lot. It would be better if you were here. Anyways, Mom got married to an amazing stepdad. We have Ups and Down but at the end of the day, i wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my sisters and my brother Kelsey has grown so fast that it makes me emotion all over again, I'm proud of him. He's so handsome and talented but he is a brat. He is the best brother I could've asked for. Hannah has grown so pretty. I love her more than anything. Yes, she can be the world's biggest brat. I still love her. Always will. Maya... I can't start with how pretty she is. She is amazing too I love her food. We've had differences but still. Dakota? Not much to say. My dad was married then got divorced, I don't see two of my brothers anymore. It's depressing I cry a lot about it more than anyone could imagine. Anywayyyyssss, I started basketball a while back, It was the only thing that could get you off my mind. I enjoy it a lot now. It's my favorite thing ever, well other than music and writing. OH MY GAWDSH. I'm in love with this singer. Shawn Mendes. I cannot explain how much he means to me. DO NOT LET ME CONTINUE. Also got a crush on someone <3.  I got to go to Hawaii last summer. It was amazing, The views were the best, I finally got to go parasailing. It was amazing, It felt like I was  flying away from all my fears forgetting everything, Not focused on anything but the present. It was the best feeling. Now I know how you feel. With your angel wings flying around above. Back to me. I love all my teachers this year. Also, my friends are literally my life. I wouldn't trade them to have Hillary and trump out of the election (actually I don't know yet ;) JKJKJKJK ) That was mean of me. I love Lorna, Willow, Heaven, Reagan and Corinna so so so much. I could go on and on but I want you to go back to flying above everyone and being happy. See you in the next letter







                                                                                                 -Sophia Winchel



No comments:

Post a Comment