Monday, October 10, 2016

The Quotes...Why they mean so much to me




    "Don't worry about those who talk about you behind your back, They are behind you for a reason."
This one means a lot to me because a lot of people aren't afraid to give me their opinions whether they are hurtful or not. Whether it be behind your back or to your face.

   "Never love anyone who treats you like your ordinary."  
I like this one because I used to be treated the same by my EX-best friend. She caused so much drama about my other best friend she got all jealous.

  "Never let a stumble in the road be the end of a journey."
I love this quote because as everyone knows I have a huge obsession with Shawn Mendes, and it's always been a dream to meet him. I hit so many bumps. But I never gave up.

   "I saw that you were perfect and I loved you, Then I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
This means a lot because this goes towards my crush.  I thought he was perfect, his eyes were so pretty and his smile brightened any rainy day. Then I saw some of his flaws and began liking him even more.

 "It's not the future you're afraid of. It's repeating the past that makes you anxious."
I also like this one because all of the people rely on the past to create their future, When it's not the past that's affecting it its the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment