Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Dear Shawn Mendes



      Dear Shawn,
                             I know you might not see this, or even bother replying, but its worth a shot. I love you. I spend all my time watching interviews and edits. Your voice gives me a bit of hope. When I see you smile, I can't help but smile. Your looks aren't all that matter, I love your weird, weird personality but honestly same. I have both albums, I believe that it may not be now but in the future, I might actually meet you. I may not be able to meet you now but that doesn't stop me, I have one but smile. Your looks aren't all that matter, I love your weird, weird personality but honestly same. I have both albums, I believe that it may not be now but in the future, I might actually meet you. I may not be able to meet you now but that doesn't stop me, I have one of the magazines you are in. I know a lot of people say they like you for your looks which get on my nerves. I know you aren't here physically but mentally and in my heart, you will remain. I cannot begin to express how I feel. When my friends tease me by saying you suck I honestly get so so so upset, I have had have people call me names. But to be honest I did not care because you were still there, somehow. I don't know how to put anyone else in your position because it would be a hard. You are so much more than what you are on the internet. No one can make two of you, you're so funny, kind, special, important, talented, beautiful 😂, anyways you are the reason I have a heart. You make me happy, I have been through a lot, these past few years. My parents divorced (because of me...that's not the point), my brother was cured (sorta...I don't know) he goes in for chemo but he used have leukemia. I don't see 3 of my brothers. I see my older brother You inspire me. When I'min my room planning to kill myself or wanting to do self-harm, I just start singing "A little too much" then it instantly makes me happy again. I wouldn't trade anything for you. Without you, I would be heartless. You are my heart. You are my mind. Without you, I would be failing everything. I love you. Everything that you are, Everything thing, What you are now, What you will be in the future, and everything else. Buttttttttt I have to say "Daddy" though. Anyways if I ever met you I would be the one to cry, the one who doesn't want to go, the one who would go through anything for you if I could. I always have ya on my mind, you never leave. When I wake up, you are there, when I go to school you are there, even when I go to bed. You never leave my mind. It takes a lot to realize that I love you SO much it hurts. I cry sometimes. I pretend to be a singer because I want to be like you. You are my hopes and my dreams. It is a lot to take in and I know that But never ever EVER give up please....for me, for every other girl and boy that likes you. I love you muffin boy.


-Sophia Winchel
Instagram: @basketballcrazy45 Twitter: @basketballcrazed4



No comments:

Post a Comment