Thursday, January 19, 2017

Problems

I see a problem,
a beautiful beautiful mistake waiting to happen
a storm of rage upon
a rainbow in the ending
the perfect story that is only pretending
a lion in his cage waiting to be let go
to release his anger upon those
a heart trapped in a chest
trying to beat its way through
eyes in an ocean
trying to see through the darkness
a new story waiting to begin
trying to write every word along the way
a voice that is hidden
trying to sing his way through
I see a problem
a boy so beautiful
his lion was released
his heart still beating
his eyes shine bright
his story that began
his voice already sung
in a one thousand page story
now tell me
tell me how a problem so perfect
be something you could fall in love with
but please my perfect problem tell me what has to be done

No comments:

Post a Comment